Board of Trustees
The role of the Board of Trustees is to govern the school. The Board of Trustees has both elected members and Proprietor's Representatives. The lastest Board of Trustees elections were in 2016 and parents are elected for a three-year term.
The St Francis Xavier Board meetings are held on Tuesdays twice a term in the Staffroom at 7.30. The public are welcome to attend.
Our current Board of Trustees members are:
- Ryan Priemus BOT Chairperson, finance
- Lana Kennedy Secretary
- Tim O'Sullivan Property
- Jo T- Pole Policies
- Josh von Pein Health and Safety
- Pauline Ryan Personnel, policies
- Anne Simmons Special Character, personnel, policies
- Daniel Rooney Special Character
- Fr Fredy Special Character
St Francis Xavier are lucky to have a very proactive PTA. This group of willing helpers meet once a month.
The PTA's major fundraising ventures are:
- Cheese Roll making in May
- Weekly PTA lunches on a Wednesday
- Fundraising calendars, cards and diaries
- A number of evening events including discos, fish and chip night, movie
night and potluck dinners during the year
In addition, the PTA have in recent years also undertaken the following:
- A school fair biannually
- Hospitality for school events and meals for families who need extra assistance, due to situations such as ill health or bereavement.
New members are always welcome. Meeting times are advertised in the school newsletter.